The team at Advanced Discovery knows it takes more than eDiscovery software to ensure your success. That’s why we created a top-tier, full-service electronic data discovery provider committed to developing faster, more accurate and cost-effective review processes with the highest level of customer service.
Advanced Discovery has you covered across the EDRM. From specific litigation support services to single-sourced eDiscovery (Managed Services), we have the specialists, technology and experience to support your team 24/7, 365 days a year.
Advanced Discovery has built exclusive technology to work within Relativity. It gives you unmatched processing speeds and access to intelligence about all facets of your eDiscovery project to inform decisions and deliver ultimate control of your matter.
Our seasoned professionals effectively plan and implement your project as part of your team. Their hands-on experience endows them with the knowledge to foresee and skillfully resolve issues. Our #1 objective is to support your success.
About Advanced Discovery Services
Advanced Discovery is one of the fastest growing e-discovery companies in the country. We believe it takes more than software to effectively manage and deliver data. We have combined the right technology with the right people to make the process as efficient as possible. Our service offering includes everything from forensic investigations and data collection to managed attorney review and productions. Our team consists of subject matter experts, experienced licensed attorney’s, and workflow design engineers. This group works together to provide the perfect balance of technology solutions and human expertise.
Our practical and consultative approach allows us to create solutions that deliver, manage and secure data faster, with fewer hassles and more cost efficiency.
- Data Collection & Forensic Investigation
- Data Analysis
- Litigation Support
- Document Review
- Online Review
- Paper Discovery Services
- EDD Services
- Managed Services
Effective project management begins and ends with impeccable planning, a keen understanding of the technology and a dedication to responsiveness and quality.
- Project Managers
- Expert Attorney Reviewers
- Forensic Consultants
- Certified Forensic Engineers
- Technology Specialists
- Workflow Design Consultants
- Software and Database-Certified Expert Administrators
- Advanced Visibility: Examine real-time information at the touch of a button for full control of your discovery projects.
- XpressLook: Reduce your data set and focus on information rather than data with deep insights into your metadata.
- Search Magnifier: Make informed keyword selections by turning nine search steps into one, then including or excluding queries based on results.
- DiscoveryControl: Helps with data normalization across multiple cases by providing a master database that uses a central control room to hold the work product from individual cases.
- DiscoveryCore: Manage costs and increase efficiency by processing once, then re-using data and work product as often as needed.