Advanced Managed Review
Defensibility and helping our clients manage their legal spending are the cornerstones of our managed review solutions. Our experience and process-driven protocols are designed to minimize risks and costs and maximize productivity and defensibility. We allow our clients to hit the ground running at any stage of the discovery process, from collection to production.
Fully-Managed Review Team
- Led by an experienced attorney review manager
- Operates under the direction and control of counsel
- Coordinates all work with litigation counsel and client
- Functions as an extension of client’s litigation team
- Coordinates with Advanced Discovery technology, hosting and production teams for better workflow
Attaining Productivity, Assuring Quality
- Leveraging technology to increase review rates and accuracy
- Blended review – part assisted and part attorney review
- Assistance in designing custom review protocols for efficient coding
- Develop effective quality control (QC) processes
- Best practices to calibrate review team to accurate coding
- Advanced visibility provides real-time metrics on review rate and QC accuracy
Delivering Added Value
- Engaged, structured and well-managed review team with effective communication process
- Review team and manager deliver key documents, findings and substantive case facts to counsel on a daily basis
- Effective communication protocols give counsel immediate contact with review team
- Superior knowledge transfer between Managed Review Team and litigation counsel and client
Building a Defensible Review Project
- Best practices and quality assurance (QA) to ensure privilege preservation and eliminate inadvertent productions
- Project documentation of all protocol, coding and key decisions
- Final project report provides audit trail of review team work-product
Offering Start-to-Finish Solutions
- Assisting counsel in design of efficient review protocols and workflow
- Early involvement of review manager to attain subject matter expertise
- Specialized review attorneys for redactions and privilege log preparation and post-review evidence extraction
Contact us today for more information or to speak to a representative.
Click here to contact us.
To be considered for future document review press here.
Or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org