Forensic Collections & Investigations
Gain insight into all potential data sources, including deleted files, before collecting.
Advanced Discovery’s forensic team uses the only NIST certified forensic imaging tool on the market to quickly target collections from any environment without the time consuming indexing step.
Data Preservation and Forensic Collection
Whether your targeted data is domestic or international, on premises or in the cloud, structured or unstructured, active or deleted, our certified forensic experts can identify and capture it. We assist with proper preservation procedures to reduce risk. Our specialists are familiar with jurisdictional requirements and use defensible, verifiable technology and techniques to meet those controls.
- Data identification support
- Preservation and litigation hold consulting
- Data mapping of IT infrastructure and external storage devices
- Encrypted evidence containers, physical and virtual
- Experienced court examiners provide expert reports and testimony
Collection of Any Data from Anywhere
Our forensic examiners carry a wide array of tools, and they know which tool fits each situation.
- Collection from thousands of mobile devices including iPads, Androids, iPhones
- Collection from social media sites and websites
- Full disk bit stream copies of desktops/laptops, mobile devices, network file servers, etc.
- Targeted collections of specific directories, file types, keywords and date ranges
- On-site collections from any file and operating system, legacy to current
- Remote collections monitored by forensic examiners
- Unattended remote collections
Forensic Investigations & Data Security Consulting
Data security is top-of-mind for corporations today. Our trained forensic experts support your data security, regulatory and internal investigations. We develop preemptive systems to avert unauthorized data access and provide evidence to support your legal arguments when defending against claims of personally identifiable information loss.
- Assess vulnerability
- Investigate external security breaches
- Track unauthorized file access or copying from within
- Reconstruct documents from unallocated space and file slack
When your case requires the sophisticated technology and expertise used for criminal cases, turn to Advanced Discovery.
Contact us today for more information or to speak to a representative.
Click here to contact us.
Our team can forensically and defensibly capture data from any number of sources, including:
- Network Servers and Sources
- Email Servers and Sources
- Social Media
- Cloud-based Environments
- RAID arrays
- Live Systems
- Backup Tapes
- Cell Phones
- Apple Systems
- Third Party Storage Sources
- Internet-based Servicessuch as Gmail, Hotmail, AIM, ICQ, Yahoo and MSN
- Sharepoint Servers
We uncover, collect and analyze:
- Standard directory files
- Hidden files
- Deleted files and file fragments
- Internet history
- File access history
- USB device activity
- E-mails and deleted e-mails
- Passwords, Logs and Login IDs
- Password-protected files
- Temporary files
- Encrypted files
- Stegged files
- Searches performed
- Network traces
- Time stamp information