Going to Legaltech NY? See a Demonstration of DiscoveryControl, and Learn How to Stop Paying to Re-review Documents
Thursday, January 7, 2016
See how this game-changing technology delivers an in depth view across your entire case load to break the cycle of reviewing documents over and over for multiple matters.
It makes sense. If you can reuse attorneys’ work product, you reduce legal spend. With that simple principle in mind, Advanced Discovery developed DiscoveryControl, an innovative technology that gives attorneys visibility into legal work from previous cases. Litigators can populate workspaces for new cases based on prior work product. Then they can review comments, reuse decisions, redactions and privilege log entries to save effort and expenses across the eDiscovery case load.
Join us in New York City, Feb. 2nd-4th, for a demonstration and see how DiscoveryControl delivers intelligence across multiple matters to reduce reviewer hours and costs. Learn from and reuse previous work product:
- Privilege and responsiveness tagging
- Attorney comments
- Decisions to promote to full review
- Culling and production counts
What does this mean for your matter?
- Search across multiple cases with the power of SearchMagnifier
- Reuse work product and redactions across cases to boost review efficiency and lower costs
- Seed new cases with pre-existing tags and comments for substantial review savings
- Receive alerts when a tagging conflict arises
- Use name normalization across related cases to simplify privilege log creation
- View automated, up-to-date reports across workspaces
- Sync work product across multiple cases
- Add any case to the control room for reporting
- Reduce risk by using past matters to generate accurate budgets
Click here to read more: http://www.advanceddiscovery.com/discoverycontrol/
Sign up for a demo at Legaltech New York!
Our demonstrations will be held at:
SHERATON NEW YORK TIMES SQUARE
811 7th Avenue 53rd Street
New York, New York
Suite: Madison 2 on the 5th floor
See you in NYC!