On-Demand Webinar: Nine Technology Skills Every Attorney Should Have – Register Now
Thursday, May 25, 2017
In this complimentary one-hour webinar, “Nine Technology Skills Every Attorney Should Have,” Senior eDiscovery Consultant, Tom O’Connor, covers the required technical skills referenced in the California Bar Association Formal Opinion 2015-193 – and also addressed by civil rules in 27 states.
The nine technology skills are discussed including:
- Basic understanding of the specific skills referenced
- Understanding of the tools necessary to perform each task
- How to implement these skills
- Effects of current technology and case law for each
Senior eDiscovery Consultant, Advanced Discovery
- Tom O’Connor is a nationally known litigation support consultant who specializes in working with law firms and their corporate clients to manage their electronic discovery needs.
- Works with AmLaw 100 firms and Fortune 50 corporations implementing systems to acquire, process, review, share and produce electronic documents for complex litigation matters.
- Multiple federal and state courts have appointed Tom as a technical consultant on cases dealing with large amounts of electronic evidence.
- He has over 30 years’ experience as a consultant, author, speaker and educator in the field of automated litigation support systems.
Register to view recorded webinar now.