Better Technology Reduces Downstream Costs and Timelines
Our Intelligent Processing PlatformSM and Intelligent VaultSM streamline the elements of the eDiscovery process that have the most influence on downstream project costs and timelines. Comparisons show that our technology delivers 2X faster processing of full native file data sets vs. leading industry alternatives.
In addition to reducing processing time, you’ll see hosting savings and quality improvements. By storing and syncing work product from multiple cases in the industry’s most advanced multi-matter and single instance storage eDiscovery repository, you’ll avoid redundancies, control costs and create fewer opportunities for error.
Advanced Discovery’s processing and hosting are fully integrated—which means you benefit from time-saving, error-reducing interconnectivity between multiple industry-standard review platforms, including Relativity, Ipro Eclipse and any other SQL-based tools.
About the Intelligent Processing Platform
- Real-time data uploading: Customized ADD streaming directly to the Intelligent Vault, Advanced Discovery’s custom data repository.
- Optimization for full 100% native file processing: Higher quality de-duplication, extraction and filtering results.
- Intelligence-prepped data: Intelligent Processing means faster and more efficient ECA for quicker and more relevant analytics.
- Scalable: On-demand allocation of capacity, capable of satisfying all customer requests.
- Highly secure: Integrated into multiple SOC 2 Type II dedicated data centers.
About the Intelligent Vault
- Single instance storage: Automatically store and sync all activity and work product in one central repository to eliminate unnecessary data duplication and control storage costs even when the same information is produced for different matters.
- Rapid start on new matters: On-demand hosting scalability for single and multi-matter management: Current implementation for the client with over 600 new matters monthly.
- Expedited ECA: Analytics and reporting tools optimized by intelligence-prepped data and custom objects.
- Flexible matter-specific security and accessibility: Configurable for Dedicated, Designated and Shared SOC 2 Type II data center hosting environments; optimized for managed service solutions.
- Architected for re-use of Attorney Work Product: Maintain and reuse work product, including responsive, non-responsive, privilege status and predictive and manual coding. Nearline data archiving of prior matters with on-demand reactivation.
- Cross-matter metrics: Centrally hosted multi-matter data repository integrated with Advanced Visibility for custom dashboards and reporting.
- Improved eDiscovery predictability: Consistent processes, price, and data security protocols across multiple matters.
Processing and Hosting Specifications
- Custom integration of Ipro Automated Digital Discovery (ADD)
- Optimized for and integrated into multiple high security SOC 2 Type 2 environments
- Patent-pending automated quality control, Intelligent QCSM, designed to eliminate data discrepancies throughout the discovery process
- Patent-pending Intelligent Messaging NormalizationSM to optimize the review of standard SMS platforms
- Single-instance storage
- Custom SQL protocols for on-demand and real-time push to new Relativity review database(s)
- Custom object integration for more efficient ECA
Where Legacy eDiscovery Lags
Documents and data overlap in case after case, driving up costs and risk of error as the same information must be processed and reviewed multiple times. Our powerful Intelligent Vault is a multi-matter eDiscovery repository primed for data reuse across related matters—saving precious time and cost.
How Advanced Discovery Helps
You process data, review and redact data just once—then produce as many times as needed for as many matters as needed—resulting in significant savings in time, reduction in errors and improved cost control.