Predictable Speed and Cost—For An Unpredictable World
If you’re thinking about building and maintaining complex and ever-changing eDiscovery infrastructure, instead consider a fixed-fee managed service solution for some or all eDiscovery functions.
Advanced Discovery’s Managed Services gives you complete, real-time, cost-effective and transparent control of your eDiscovery process; on demand capacity as your requirements scale up or down; and world-class security and privacy safeguards—without high cost and high risk IT investments.
And unlike legacy eDiscovery, our Managed Services proactively prepare you before eventual and unpredictable issues arise. By having the entire operation already in place—defensible processes, state of the art infrastructure, expert resources and active monitoring—you’ll save critical time and money when matters do occur. All for a single, monthly cost.
Managed Services Options Include:
- Access to the complete suite of eDiscovery services and infrastructure – when you need them, as you need them.
- Full IT support including 24x7x365 help desk, regular backups, system upgrades, software upgrades, equipment maintenance, database maintenance, disaster recovery, etc., to assure reliability, data integrity, protection of work product
- Dedicated hardware, best-in-class and patent-pending software and workflows available—managed by Advanced Discovery
- Secure cloud hosting for web-based access anytime from anywhere
- Redundancy and disaster recovery capabilities
- Expand or decrease capacity as needed
- Service-level commitments for industry leading uptime performance, responsiveness, volume and deliverable turnaround
- Customized monthly reports to ensure complete transparency and visibility into your Advanced Discovery managed service partnership
Your Options for Active Risk Reduction
Advanced Discovery offers two Managed Services options based on your requirements:
Continuous Service Right-Sizing
Allows your eDiscovery to grow—or scale back—predictably with your needs over time, without incurring sunk costs for software, hardware, or personnel.
- Corporations looking to leverage outside expertise and infrastructure in a flexible, predictable way.
- Small to Mid-sized Law firms looking for scalable infrastructure support and predictable costs without significant long-term capital investments.
Custom Infrastructure Support
We handle IT design, investment risks and responsibilities and security oversight to help make better long-term eDiscovery decisions.
- Larger law firms and corporations that want an alternative approach to the total cost of ownership, utilization challenges, expertise management, software maintenance—and more—associated with long-term in-house eDiscovery support.
Our Capabilities Are Always Expanding—But Your Cost Isn't
Your Managed Service solution includes all of the continuous innovations we make in proprietary and patent-pending tools and workflows. You also benefit from our ever-expanding base of expert knowledge across all types of matters, jurisdictions and industries.
Think of Advanced Discovery as a way to “future proof” your eDiscovery operations and protect you from surprises.